Situated to the east of the tower of St. Augustine, it is a plain looking, building constructed in the beginning of the eighteenth century. The convent was abandoned in 1835. The Society of the Misericordia occupied it for some time. From 1844 onwards, it was used as a residence for chaplains, confessors and others employed on behalf of the nuns of St. Monica. The roof of the church was removed in 1850. The present roof is a recent addition.
Content sourced from asigoacircle.gov.in